Most Holy Theotokos intercede for us!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Orthodoxtidings.com UPDATED

This is to let everyone know that my web site Orthodox Tidings has been recently updated. Among the added features is the St. Severin Prayer Book. It's a work in progress, but I hope to continue adding more and more texts. You can access it through the Orthodox Prayers link on the main page. My computer is weird, so I wasn't able to access it myself to give a direct address, but you should have no problem. If you can't get to it, let me know. Enjoy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Huw Richardson said...

I can get to the page with the image of St Severin on it, but I can see no prayers...

I'm using safari 3 on a Mac OS X.

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moi aussi.

--

Though thank you: I'd never heard of St Severin before: off to read.

2:29 AM  
Blogger Huw Richardson said...

Just checked on broadband. Not sure what might be wrong: but the page ends right after the image of St Severin - same thing in firefox.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rejoice, O Virgin Mother of God, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, for thou hast born the Savior of our souls.