Most Holy Theotokos intercede for us!

Sunday, December 12, 2004

A Reminder

For all ye few, but faithful who visit this blog, please be aware that more links are added to the sidebar each day. Some of them are new and interesting, and most of them are even in English. Also, anyone is free to comment on posts; you shouldn't have to log in. If you have problems commenting, you can e-mail me. My e-mail is listed in my profile. To view my profile, go over to the icon of St. John of San Francisco and look under it for the link, "View my complete profile."

Also, if anyone knows of ways to make this blog more accessible, let me know. I'd like for people to type "Orthodox Tidings" in Google and come up with this blog as one of the top choices. Maybe this isn't possible, but maybe it can be done. Your input is most appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rejoice, O Virgin Mother of God, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, for thou hast born the Savior of our souls.