Most Holy Theotokos intercede for us!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Deo gratias! The blog is now back up and running the way it should be. At least, I haven't found any egregious errors like mislinking links. Thanks to the discovery of a "cache" whilst looking for the remnants of the sidebar, I was able to reconstruct much of what was before, albeit with some improvements. Links for blogs I read should be up soon, but first I need to find the right picture for the sidebar. Yes, I can see it's crowded. At least it's not boring. If anyone has any suggestions about widening the gap in the middle between the posts and the sidebar, please let me know.

The days of the Orthodox Tidings Web Page, however, are numbered. I'm thinking of transfering its contents to the blog and then, if need be, getting a free Web page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rejoice, O Virgin Mother of God, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, for thou hast born the Savior of our souls.